Categories: community foundations, events, general
- Leave a Comment
Registrations are open for the 2012 Australian Community Foundations Forum, Learning, Giving and Growing Our Community Foundations Movement, which will be held at the Dolphin Heads Resort in Mackay, Queensland, on 21-23 August.
This Forum is for:
- Community Foundation practitioners
- Board members
- Community Foundation staff
It’s also the perfect venue for those people from communities seeking to learn about the Community Foundation movement and what it can achieve for their community. Any community or group seeking to investigate the idea of a Community Foundation should have representatives attend this Forum.
It is also an ideal Forum for those in Government and the public service to learn what Community Foundations can do, are achieving and hope to achieve for the Australian community in the years ahead.
Our experienced and inspiring speakers include:
- Clare Brooks, Australian Communities Foundation
- Catherine Brown, Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
- Alice Macdougall, Freehills
- Alexandra Gartmann, Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR)
- Robin Dick, Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Bill Holland, Recently retired Chairman, Acorn Foundation, New Zealand
- Vanessa Meachen, Philanthropy Australia
- Sally Klose, Stand Like Stone Community Foundation
- Sally Gamble, Tomorrow:Today Foundation
For more information including a draft program, or to register, see the Community Foundations Forum page.
Powered by WordPress with Pool theme design by Borja Fernandez. Design modified by Philanthropy Australia.
All content © Philanthropy Australia 2007 - 2011. See Copyright & Privacy Statements.
Entries and comments feeds. Valid XHTML and CSS. ^Top^