Categories: workshops, events
We’re busy organising a lot of events for the sector this year, amongst which are our regional visits across the country - we’re looking forward to getting together with our interstate Members.
- Philanthropy and Family Foundations (1 March, Hobart / 3 March, Canberra)
- Census | beyond the count Conference (2-4 March, Melbourne)
- Calling all Queer-preneurs: An evening for queer changemakers, social entrepreneurs and philanthropists (3 March, Sydney)
- Celebrating Women Changemakers (8 March, Melbourne)
- UPDATED: A worthwhile exchange: a guide to Indigenous philanthropy (16 March, Melbourne)
- AEGN meeting (16 March, Melbourne)
- Vincent Fairfax Fellowship Program: Ethical Leadership (21 March, Melbourne)
- A Taste of Harmony (21-27 March, National)
- ‘A capitalist wanders into the not-for-profit industry’: 2011 Commencement Lecture by Mark Cubit (22 March, Victoria)
- Leading Learning in Education and Philanthropy: Filling the Knowledge Gap (23 March, Melbourne)
- AEGN meeting (24 March, Sydney)
- Law Institute of Victoria Not for Profit Conference (15 April, Melbourne)
- 2011 Australian Innovation Festival (26 April- 31 May, National)
- Better Philanthropy: From Data to Impact (10-11 May, USA)
- Community Foundations of Canada 2011 Conference (12-14 May, Canada)
- European Foundation Centre 22nd Annual General Assembly and Conference (26-28 May, Portugal)
- Aid & International Development Forum (8-9 June, USA)
- AEGN meeting (25 August, Melbourne)
- Research Australia Philanthropy Conference 2011 (29-30 August, Sydney)
* for Full Members of Philanthropy Australia only, unless otherwise specified
- Ageing Futures Affinity Group (9 March, Melbourne)
- Arts Affinity Group (9 March, Melbourne)
- South Australia Network (15 March, Adelaide; non-Member grantmakers also welcome)
- PAF Network (16 March, Sydney)
- Indigenous Affinity Group (22 March, Sydney)
- Canberra Regional Meeting (23 March, Canberra)
- Geelong Regional Meeting (24 March, Geelong)
- CEO Network Lunch (29 March, Melbourne; invitation only)
- Future Voices of Philanthropy (31 March, Sydney)
- Young Philanthropists (6 April, Melbourne)
- Corporate Network (7 April, Melbourne)
- International Giving (13 April, Melbourne)
- Tasmania Members Meeting (14 April, Hobart; non-Member grantmakers and large charities also welcome)
- Philanthropy Australia AGM (27 April, Melbourne; Full and Associate Members only)
- Arts Affinity Group (28 April, Sydney)
Further details on these events are available on the Events Calendar.
If you have any events relevant to Australian grantmakers coming up, please let us know by submitting it on our website here.
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
Please note that in order to prevent spam, comments on this blog are moderated, and thus may take a couple of days to be approved for posting. Please be assured that all legitimate comments will be approved for posting.
Powered by WordPress with Pool theme design by Borja Fernandez. Design modified by Philanthropy Australia.
All content © Philanthropy Australia 2007 - 2011. See Copyright & Privacy Statements.
Entries and comments feeds. Valid XHTML and CSS. ^Top^