Philanthropy Australia events are currently being scheduled; Members will be notified of dates in the new year.
Our last general Events Calendar update for 2010 includes quite a few international gatherings:
- Council on Foundations 2011 Family Philanthropy Conference (23-25 January, USA)
- Best Practice in Grants Management Conference 2011 (24-25 February, Melbourne)
- United Nations Economic & Social Council: Partnering with the Philanthropic Community to Promote Education for All (28 February, USA)
- 4th World Congress of Muslim Philanthropists (23-24 March, Morocco)
- Jewish Funders Network International Conference (27-29 March, USA)
- Council on Foundations 2011 Annual Conference (10-12 April, USA)
- International Funders for Indigenous Peoples 10th Annual Conference (25-27 May, USA)
- Future Summit 2011 (30-31 May, Melbourne)
- UPDATED: Communities in Control Conference (30-31 May, Melbourne)
- UPDATED: Connecting Up 2011 Conference (1-3 June, Melbourne)
- Council on Foundations 2011 Fall Conference for Community Foundations (19-21 September, USA)
Further information on these events is available on the Events Calendar.
If you have any events relevant to Australian grantmakers coming up in 2011, please let us know by submitting it on our website here.
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
Please note that in order to prevent spam, comments on this blog are moderated, and thus may take a couple of days to be approved for posting. Please be assured that all legitimate comments will be approved for posting.
Powered by WordPress with Pool theme design by Borja Fernandez. Design modified by Philanthropy Australia.
All content © Philanthropy Australia 2007 - 2011. See Copyright & Privacy Statements.
Entries and comments feeds. Valid XHTML and CSS. ^Top^